- Neighborhood Matching Grant Program Application Deadline Date: Friday, October 24, 2014
- The District J Journal - October 3, 2014
- IBED/LRSP Committee meeting Canceled
- IMD September Board of Directors Meeting Canceled
- National Prescription Take-Back Day Partnership with U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
In the Community
The International Management District (IMD) was created by the Texas legislature in 2007 by State Representative, Hubert Vo. The District covers approximately 12 square miles and is bounded by Highway 6 on the west, the Sam Houston Tollway on the east, Bellaire on the north and along Bissonnet from Hwy 6 to Kirkwood/W. Belfort to Hwy 59. The District is primarily in Houston and Harris County with a small portion in the Southwest area of the District is in Fort Bend County. Our Management District is empowered to finance projects related to Public Safety, Mobility and Transportation, Environmental and Urban Design, and Business Development.